Sunday, August 30, 2009

Baby Girl 12 X 12 Album


Here is an example of a finished baby girl album I have created.  It has 54 pages that can be put in the order that you like for your child.  It is available for $175 and comes with a K & Company "Brenda Walton - the Sound of Memories" Re-recordable Electronic album that records 12 twenty second messages.  Page protectors are also included.  This album also has lots of machine sewing throughout. 



Sonogram
Hello!
It's me in here
waiting to come out
and play!  I love you
and I know you will
love me.
We will snuggle
and cuddle and do
silly baby things
together.
I love you already
and I know you will
take care of me and love me forever!
Shhh! 
I'm taking a
nap now.

 
A bundle of love to call your own,
has come into your hearts and home.
It was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into.
-Terri Guillemets
A baby is born with a need to be loved - and never outgrows it. 
labels for you to add to each month's 2 page layout

No comments: