Monday, August 31, 2009

Baby Boy 12 Month Album

Here is an example of a set of baby boy scrapbook pages I have completed.  There are 48 pages included, plus an additional page for you to record your son's birth information.   I have listed what each 2 page layout's poems or stickers reads, in case you are not able to make them out.  It is available for $150 for pages only.


I am small
Poem:
Newborn babies
Soft and precious
Sleeping soundly
So new from heaven
So loved and protected
So soft and precious.
Sonogram
Hello!
It's me in here
waiting to come out
and play!  I love you
and I know you will
love me.
We will snuggle
and cuddle and do
silly baby thins
together.
I love you already
and I know you will
 take care of me and
 love me forever!
Shhh!
I'm taking a nap now.
Sticker above reads:  Parental Advisory - Extremely Addictive
Sweet dreams,
sleep tight,
we love you,
good night.
"Wizards, Superheroes and other career options
" unruly ornery silly practical jokes extenuating circumstances filthy dog "
" action shots bold my skills experiments a boy and his dog you're it! "
" dirty uncommon courage misbehaving no girls allowed daily agenda "
Mommy's little Mess Maker
Dare Devil
riding my bike
growing by leaps and bounds
Play is really the work of childhood.
i am big
(BOI) 1.  The wildest of all animals
2. A noise with dirt on it
3. Most precious to their Mothers

No comments: